You DON’T have to put up with it.
- Are you afraid to answer the phone at your home or office, for fear of another threatening phone call?
- Has a collection agency told your friends, your boss, or your co-workers that you have debts you can’t pay?
- Have you received calls from collectors early in the morning, late at night, or many times a day?
- Did you hire a bankruptcy attorney and file for bankruptcy protection, but the collection efforts continued?
- Are you being sued by a “junk debt buyer” years after your debt has been sold by the original creditor?
My name is Blake Brewer, and I am here to tell you that you don’t have to put up with any of the above actions – many are against the law. As your advocate under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, I can stop collectors from harassing you – and, in many cases, collect damages from them for each time they violate the law.
I have over 20 years experience as an Ohio bankruptcy and fair debt attorney, and have successfully brought over 15 cases against creditors and collectors on my clients’ behalf.
My clients are people just like you – people who feel ashamed and weary. You may be under the impression that you deserve this treatment from creditors and collectors because you have fallen behind or into default on your debts.
You don’t deserve ANY of it.
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act of 1977 specifically outlawed harassing and threatening behavior by collectors, along with privacy violations. It provided for damages against those collectors if they violate the law.
Collectors count on you not to know your rights, and they take advantage of consumers like you every single day. As your Northern Ohio fair debt attorney, I am here to help you fight back against this abuse, and collect damages against those who violate the law.
If you live in Cleveland, Akron, Independence, or the surrounding areas, feel free to contact me for a no-cost consultation. I’ll help you find out if you have a case against abusive collectors or junk debt buyer lawsuits – at no up-front cost to you for legal fees.
It’s time. Let me help you stand up to the abuse, and take your power back.